- If this script could be for 48 pages instead of 20.
- If I could stop editing while writing, and just write it all out, then edit.
- If I didn’t know exactly where I could cut things, yet still feel like cutting makes the story jump around too much.
- If I was writing a screenplay instead of a comic (hello last 25 years).
- If LOST weren’t the most spoiled show on TV via twitter, Internet, friends.
- If I made dinner right now instead of typing hypotheticals since I’m stuck.
Oh, wait. I can do that last one…